The first of its kind in Nigeria to host over 200,000 visitors in one town of Nigeria to see performances from super stars and upcoming talents in the four most popular entertainment segments in the world, Music, Arts, Sports and Dance.
The Festival is introduced to Nigeria following the success of a similar festival in the Republic of Ireland called Fleadh that hosted music and dance performances of the Irish culture established since 1951.The aims of the Fleadh were to restore to its rightful place, the traditional music of Ireland and to arrest the decadent trend evident then in Irish life. It was proposed to bring to Mullingar the cream of traditional musicians from the four corners of Ireland.
Following the development and growth of this Irish music festival, we found unity of counties and communities while bringing commerce to the lucky town where the festival is hosted in a particular year.
The festival unveiled its 7 day maiden edition in 2018 edition, from 14th – 21st of December, 2018.
We worked with beverages companies and Major equipment rental companies to get the best out of the project and we have finally launched Open Festival.
Abeokuta, Ogun state experienced a fun filled activities for a whole week.
Benefits to Nigeria and the Hosting State.
- Attraction of over 200,000 Nigerians from home and abroad to one town for a 7 day open air festival will surely bring almost all the cultures of Nigeria to one location, hotels and a lot of other commerce will experience over 300% turnover during and after the festival.
- Indoor Event Ticket sales can run into hundreds of millions of naira for various performances at the festival and 10% vat and tax charged will contribute to the federal inland revenue income in such a short time and after the event.
- Royalty charge that can run into hundred of million from all revenue generated at the festival will be paid to the hosting state government.
- 10% of revenues from the festival will be given to NGOs with youth development causes.
- There will be government services exhibition stands for every 1 kilometre distance on the event streets for government agencies to sensitize guests at the festival on government services like CAC, SMEDAN, FIRS, NPOWER, VAIDS etc.
How Safe ?
- We are working with, federal, state, private and international security experts as applied at the Fleadh festival, Ireland, that is why we are collaborating with the experts that added to the success of the Fleadh Irish Festival.
- All guest at the festival will be issued a festival pass each that is embedded with RFID/QR code technology as unique identifier of each visitor.
- All minors under the age of 16 will be issued wrist band that identifies an adult or guardian to call in case of lost of guardian location.
- There will be waiting/recovery lounges for all missing persons to wait for friend or guardian.
- We are working with the Fleadh event planners and strategies to ensure that we deliver a safe and successful festival.
Please call 090 2000 5000 to partner with us or call +353 899 481841
Guess Who is Hosting the Maiden Edition in 2018